Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Frolfin'

Hey hey hey!

Today was a good, relaxing day. I slept in nice and late, got up and made some sweet leftover pancakes, and then went frolfing with Chris. Afterwards, he, Monica and I went to church at St. Claire's in Berea, and they had some cool people from Indiana who were actually originally from Bethlehem. They act as a non-profit distributor for souveniers made by Christians living in the Holy Land, and they sell goods made out of olive wood from there. I got some sweet things for from them, cause I'm all in support of things like that: 2 small crucifixes, a cross that spells out JESUS, and 2 rosaries made out of olive wood. After that, it was back to the J-house for football and Reds, and here I am!

Hope everyone's having good times wherever you are, and keep in touch! Hit me up in the comments with your lives, what you wanna see from me, and any other suggestions or questions!

Peace,

mike

No comments: